Hotel de Molenhoek - Nijmegen is open
Van der Valk Hotel de Molenhoek - Nijmegen is (partly) open and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Hotel de Molenhoek - Nijmegen.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
The facilities in our hotels are limited available to prevent too many people being in the same places at the same time.
Restaurant & hotel bar
The restaurant and the hotel bar are - according to guidelines from the government and RIVM - only open to hotel guests who spend the night in our hotel.
- The restaurant is open exclusively for overnight guests.
- We have a separate entrance and exit from the restaurant.
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters apart until our host shows you a table.
- We only receive guests from shared households up to a maximum of 8 people.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve at an appropriate distance via side tables, after which you can grab your order yourself.
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
Frequently asked questions
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. Food and beverage outlets in the restaurant for our hotel guests may be open.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. There is an adapted menu for this that you will find in your hotel room. You can have breakfast and dinner brought to your hotel room.
What facilities are open in the hotel?
The restaurant and hotel bar are only open to hotel guests.
Is it possible to use facilities such as renting an (electric) bicycle at the hotel?
This is possible. Contact the reception to discuss the possibilities
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
Contact the reception to discuss the possibilities